This information is provided "as-is" without warranty. If you find any errors please contact me
Help improve the database! Sign up today and start contributing!
From this page you can browse all the games in the database. When you find the game you want, you can click on the game and it will display the following information about the Game:
- Year Released
- Main CPU Type
- Display Type (Raster/Vector)
- Number of Players (Could be at one time, or rotating)
- Number of Simultaneous Players (Courtesy of http://nplayers.arcadebelgium.be/)
- Number of Buttons
- Number of Audio Channels
- Type of Controls it uses
- Generes (Courtesy of http://www.progettosnaps.net/catver/)
- MAME Driver Information (Status, Emulation Quality, Sound Quality, Graphics Quality, etc...)
- All the PCB's for the Game (if in the PCB Identification Database)
- All the Parts for the Game (if in the Part Identification Database)
- All the ROMS used for the game (based on MAME .180)
- All the Repair Logs for the Game
- All the Dip Switch Settings (based on MAME .180)
Many thanks go out to all the contributors of MAME, without them, this database would not be nearly as complete as it is!
For detailed history and other information about Arcade Games be sure to visit the Killer List of Video Games (KLOV)
web site. They have a ton of great information that will not be found here. The Arcade Restoration Workshop
is geared towards the technical side of Arcade Games; Restoration, Repair, Identification and Documentation of PCB's and Parts.